You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are intelligent, talented and share your values. You will enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Enterprise Talent Services is a shared services team providing operational, administrative and team member support services for a broad range of HR programs and services across Wells Fargo. We are currently searching for a highly-engaged operations manager to lead the Talent Acquisition Operations team. This position will report directly to the Head of Talent Services with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Head of Talent Acquisition Strategy and Delivery and will lead a team responsible for providing direct recruiting process support, as well as operational support to the overall recruiting program including process management, quality assurance and relocation services. The leader will ensure all services provided by the team deliver value to the organization, provide a good user experience and are delivered in an efficient and compliant manner. This leader will also partner with other key stakeholders and partners to design appropriate risk and quality assurance metrics and monitoring programs and ensure appropriate rigor around continuous improvement. Talent Acquisition Operations is a large team requiring the leader to manage effectively through other managers and also in a matrix environment. The Talent Acquisition function is in the middle of significant transformational change requiring a leader who is comfortable with ambiguity and effective leading through organizational change.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Quickly assess the overall strengths within the current organization. As appropriate, implement positive change relative to efficient and effective operations while driving team engagement, team member retention and team member development
- Update and inform management on trends and concerns and work to develop actions to address focus areas
- Manage budget and develop compelling business cases for new work requiring support/resources.
- Anticipate and identify work problems quickly and implement sound solutions in support of strategic priorities.
- Clearly and proficiently communicate and interact with all levels including senior leaders
- Use data effectively to drive decision-making, measure and improve performance and communicate team impact.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for the team to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build, develop and lead a team to high performance.
- Lead, plan, manage change and balance competing priorities.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Lead projects, initiatives in support of change to own functions. Lead with integrity, identifying and collaborating with stakeholders to support the change.
- Deliver consistent, high quality support and service to key partners and team members based on pre-defined service standards.
- Monitor performance measures to proactively identify impacts; identify, plans, and manages process improvement projects to create efficiencies in operations.
- Collaborate and consult with partners to ensure all potential risks have been identified and appropriate controls have been put in place; respond to internal and external audit requests.
- Serve as an escalation point for cases, questions and issues; collaborate to ensure effective handoffs.
- Ensure process and procedure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Track and improve capacity and utilization of resources.
- Perform analytical and conceptual problem-solving for functions supported.
- Perform a review of processes periodically with business, Legal and Risk/Compliance partners to gain feedback to modify processes to ensure an optimal team member experience.
Flexible across Wells Fargo footprint.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, human resources, accounting, or finance
- 3+ years of management experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated successful progression of management experience including experience leading other leaders.
- Human resources experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition
- Experience designing, implementing and managing large scale operational processes and procedures
- Experience with process re-engineering and repetitive process automation
- Experience designing and implementing innovative and pragmatic solutions to improve operational efficiency, risk management, resource utilization and/or cost of services.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver desired business results
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources with exposure to variety of HR disciplines: change management, organizational development, and benefits
- Knowledge and understanding of project and program management methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of process management methodologies: design thinking, continuous improvement, LEAN/Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of state statute and federal regulation policy related to recruiting and hiring
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.