As a Sourcing Agent in our Aquent San Francisco office, you will be responsible for supporting one of our Key Account teams with search administration, organization, support and communication to candidates about Creative, Marketing, UX and Technical roles. If you don't have a background in these areas of recruiting, that's okay - we'll teach you! We are looking for someone who has 1-2 years of recruiting/sourcing experience, who LOVES to source and is always looking for new ways to find great new talent - quickly! If this sounds like it could be you, keep on reading!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Using our proprietary ATS and various Online Resources
- Leveraging Linkedin, twitter and other social media tools to build a network of talent.
- Connecting with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current/past talent and candidates
- Creating job postings to attract talent to Aquent
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identitfy candidates
Pre-screen approximately 25 talent per week
- Conduct Pre-screen via phone, google hangouts or Skype
- Use Pre-Screen template with all candidates
Interview complete 10 talent interviews per week
- Use best practices of 9 step interview process
- Complete all documentation in the Cloudwall
- Schedule a local team meet and greet with the talent
Track all talent in screening process
- Use Google doc to track all talent in process and effectiveness
- Tag talent in Cloudwall
- Assist in the development of tagging and tracking process
Qualify and Pipeline talent for current open job orders
- Work with agent to understand the job spec and qualification
- Present qualified talent to agent team as you would a client
- Qualification to include:
- Submittal Blurb
- Desired Salary range (if necessary)
- Start Availability
- Interview/phone screen availability
- Any other vital information/questions/hesitations
- Provide ongoing candidate updates within our existing systems
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- A proven capability to succeed in a matrix business environment.
- Previous sourcing/research experience at a staffing agency (1-2 years of experience is ideal!).
- A motivated, organized and collaborative approach to your work.
- A sense of urgency (and humor!)
- Proven ability to network effectively to grow/build relationships.
- 4-year degree highly desired.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.