At AstraZeneca, we're not afraid to do things differently. We're building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
At AstraZeneca, we don't follow the crowd and that means we don't expect our people to either. To develop life-changing medicines we approach problems in a different way - agile and nimble, and focused on what our people need to make groundbreaking discoveries.
Talent Acquisition helps to deliver AstraZeneca's ambitious business strategy through recruiting best in class (internal and external) talent to meet the needs and demands of the business.
Talent Acquisition at AstraZeneca is transforming. Our ambition is to build a world class function by being more proactive with our recruitment approach and developing long term pipelines of talent. We are passionate about delivering a truly differentiated candidate experience and are building in house teams to deliver this for the business. If you are motivated by the opportunity to drive that change then join us!The Role
Join the team as our Talent Sourcer
supporting Talent Acquisition for US-Commercial
. An important role which supports the development of key global talent pipelines for specified business areas and roles. Working in partnership with our Talent Scouts, Global Talent Acquisition and Local Recruitment teams you'll be the source of expertise for candidate identification within Talent Acquisition.
To succeed you will take ownership for candidate data on our systems, proactively manage candidate talent pools based on business needs, skill set shortages or needs for difficult to fill rolls. You will keep in active contact with potential recruits and ensure they have been pre-qualified and screened. Sharing your knowledge of data mining, market mapping and LinkedIn searches with your talent acquisition colleagues will be part of your proactive approach.
Working closely and in partnership with our talent scouts you will attend external networking events engaging with future talent and promoting our employer brand. You'll monitor recruitment metrics and make suggestions for improvements.
Communication skills are critical in this role along with the ability to build relationships quickly. This is a key opportunity to join our fast paced environment and be part of an exciting journey in our transformation to a cutting edge in-house Talent Acquisition Function.Essential Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant talent acquisition experience
- Significant recruitment and candidate sourcing experience within a similar fast-paced environment
- In-house sourcing experience, or RPO/on- site sourcing management for client roles (including high degree of stakeholder and HR interaction), or research/head-hunter agency campaign management experience
- Expert with use of LinkedIn, ATS and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable with analysing and presenting data
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- High level of candidate care and interaction
- Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/barriers
- Delivery focused
- Tenacity and resilience
- Team Player - Collaborative style of working, sharing successes with wider team
Next Steps - Apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of working and sourcing candidates internationally within/for a large global matrix organisation
- Pharma industry knowledge and experience preferred but not required - capability of building credibility with candidates at all levels
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.