Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, Experienced Hiring, Life Sciences Management ConsultingLocation:
Plymouth Meeting, PA or New York, NYSummary:
An exciting opportunity is available for a TA Specialist to join the IQVIA Consulting Services Talent Acquisition team. The TA Specialist will be supporting experienced hiring efforts across our Consulting Services business in the US geography. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition, US, the TA Sourcing Specialist will manage end-to-end recruitment for positions across office locations. This is a fast-paced recruiting delivery role, with responsibility for finding and hiring top talent into our growing organization.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with the hiring managers and Talent Acquisition leadership to develop and execute strategies to attract and hire top experienced management consulting talent within the life sciences / healthcare industry.
- Source passive and active candidates through appropriate channels and help to evaluate new sourcing avenues to help enhance pipeline for the broader Talent Acquisition team.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Hiring Managers & Talent Acquisition team members on the recruitment market place in efforts to keep the business informed, manage realistic expectations and to drive and enable smarter, faster hiring decisions.
- Attend meetings with Talent Acquisition team members and key business stakeholders to understand requirements and provide updates on pipeline and market intelligence
- Monitor trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies while leveraging social media channels for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to the QIMS website and external career section.
- Gather data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact ability to find and hire the right talent.
- Participate in or manage ad-hoc projects intended to educate our hiring managers, enhance sourcing strategies and overall impact of TA's delivery to the business.
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting/sourcing experience recruiting for experienced management consulting positions, within life sciences / healthcare.
- 2-3 years' experience working within a management consultancy environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with LinkedIn and ATS systems.
- Combination of experience within agency and corporate environment preferred.
- Strong Boolean search skills.
- Strong analytical skills with passion for managing business relationships as well as conducting research and taking creative approaches to sourcing and candidate attraction.
- Ability to manage multiple searches at any one time and manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.