Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is part of a global team responsible for the full life-cycle of talent acquisition activities including: sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and on-boarding successful candidates to Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for executing sourcing strategies, talent pipelining and candidate engagement activities that result in diverse candidate pipelines, dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences, and deliver the most qualified talent to Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS). Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Role Requirements:
- Execute sourcing and engagement strategies designed to identify qualified active and passive candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Build diverse candidate pipelines through competitive sourcing methodologies; utilize BMS’s Employer Brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to ‘market’ opportunities within BMS.
- Contribute to the development of sourcing strategies that will attract competitive talent to BMS; stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to identify qualified, diverse and talented candidates; maintain current market knowledge and external trends.
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers.
- Partner with Liaison Managers and/or Talent Acquisition Leads in GTO to understand the requirements for active and proactive positions.
- Partner with Total Rewards team to understand compensation structure and develop offers in line with that structure.
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management and other systems.
- 5-7 years recruiting experience, with 3 years' experience generating candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Expert level knowledge in candidate attraction and relationship building, and excellent at building and maintaining strong candidate pipelines.
- Expert level of knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, and networking.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and trusted relationships and to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering and collaborating with colleagues in Centers of Expertise and People Services functions to deliver the most qualified talent.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of hard to fill active requisitions and proactively pipeline and engage with passive candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum of 5 years' relevant experience.
- Quantifiable consulting skillset, impact and influence abilities, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements.