Do you enjoy helping people to find rewarding careers? Are you passionate about looking for Talent in places other than job boards? We are looking for someone who really understands that finding top talent is not about putting up postings and waiting for candidates to apply. If this is you, we want to talk!
Airgas is growing and has added an additional Talent Acquisition Specialist to their team in Duluth, GA. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for more than just finding great talent. He/she will own the creation and implementation of a comprehensive outreach plan that will develop and secure a pipeline of talent for years to come. This includes the full life cycle of recruitment activities including sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, negotiating salaries, extending job offers, etc. It also includes working with Regional leaders and the HR team to develop strategic and tactical recruiting plans to effectively support the talent acquisition process, as well as tracking and managing open requisitions. What would I be doing?
What are the requirements?
- Serve as primary recruiter an Operating Company within Airgas. The average req. load is 25 openings.
- Facilitate the full recruitment life cycle, with a heavy emphasis on sourcing and screening candidates. Candidate screening can include: phone screens, face to face interviews and web-based interviews.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers by executing the in-take process to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions.
- Design and execute employment recruiting events, such as job/career fairs, open houses, and information sessions.
- Use Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE) applicant tracking system and other recruiting software to track and manage applicants through the recruitment & selection process.
- Provide superior customer service to candidates and internal & external customers throughout the recruitment process; ensure all verbal and written communications are accurate, clear, concise and professional.
- Proactively recommend recruitment best practices.
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding candidate sourcing, recruitment decisions and the quality of hires.
Required critical behaviors (competencies):
- Bachelor's degree, strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, with strongly knowledge in sales recruiting or technical recruiting.
- Past experience developing sourcing strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices, processes and procedures including relevant Federal and State laws pertaining to recruitment and employment.
- Ability to understand and work with Affirmative Action Plans.
- Ability to travel as needed (likely one overnight trip per month)
Who is Airgas?
- Cannot have a "post and pray" mentality.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both informally and formally.
- Collaborative and strong ability to connect and influence multiple leadership levels.
- Highly developed interview skills, sharp discernment, and ability to execute good judgment.
- Strong customer service-based approach to work and strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills: demonstrates an ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to a high degree of excellence
- Adaptive and entrepreneurial approach: demonstrates flexibility, energy, and initiative in fast-paced, unpredictable, and matrix business environment
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a generous match and much more...!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disabilityQualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.