We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Job Summary
Implements all active and passive recruiting systems developed by the Company to attract and retain new agents and agency staff. Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates and implements all active and passive recruiting systems as required by Management.
- Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company.
- Utilizes tracking systems to monitor and records recruiting activities as required by Management.
- Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
- Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
- Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling.
- Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying 30 lbs. maximum. Physical Environment
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment. Education Requirements
Four-year college degree. Experience Requirements
Minimum of one year applicable recruiting or sales experience. Special Skill Requirement
Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence Strong telephone communication skills Strong interpersonal communication skills Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.