At We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter to proactively engage with hiring managers and potential candidates to attract and build talent pools to deliver on our business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to create strong relationships, build partnerships with external organizations, and develop and execute strategies to ensure we acquire top talent across the country.
This person will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for designated positions including creating job postings, leading strategy discussions with hiring managers, developing sourcing campaigns and ensuring a positive candidate experience. In addition, this person will assist with our military outreach program by building relationships with veteran organizations, resource groups, and attending events to pipeline talent.
- Proactively identify, recruit, screen, interview and recommend candidates for all level positions, including entry level, experienced professional / technical, support staff and management. The recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies to support our growing transportation and supply chain business with emphasis on CDL A/B drivers.
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks to strategically source passive candidates.
- Work with business unit managers, directors, and human resources to identify and understand business requirements for open and future positions.
- Ensure accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics, are met. Track delivery against objectives and metrics.
- Utilize cold-calling, social media and identify other creative sourcing solutions to proactively engage prospects for career opportunities.
- Manage staffing process from beginning to end, and create and present offers to candidates.
- Maintain effective collaborative relationships with various military Transition Assistance Program offices, Military Installations and other resource partners and groups that support Veterans and spouses.
- Identify and attend military themed career fairs and other community and professional recruitment events to pipeline talent.
- As needed, may assist with other recruiting activities and provide consultation with our recruiting liaisons across the organization.
- Position will require 15-20% domestic travel.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- 3 plus years of full-cycle recruiting experience sourcing candidates on a national level
- Experience using social media and networking sites as well as traditional sourcing methods and cold calling to build a pipeline of candidates
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience and/or understanding of military culture with ability to translate veteran experience to corporate roles and culture
- Understanding of Military levels and skill sets from all branches of the Armed Forces
- Service Orientation; ability to build collaborative partnerships with customers
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources
- High volume recruitment experience within corporate or agency
- Experience with BrassRing and SuccessFactors
- Working knowledge of commercial motor vehicle application (MVR/DOT) requirements
- Knowledge in employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.