The Talent Acquisition Specialist will serve as Subject Matter Expert to specific facilities/locations ensuring proper strategies are in place to meet hiring needs.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within assigned areas of responsibility
- Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill staffing needs
- Partner with HR Managers ensuring the execution of companywide policies and programs pertaining to recruitment and provide general assistance as needed in adherence to state and federal regulatory laws
- Work closely with hiring managers to deliver strategic hiring strategies targeted towards each functional area
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process locate candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate a variety of other items relative to recruitment scheduling, utilize Company applicant tracking software, sell the candidate on Company's attributes, extend verbal offer
- Engage the Recruitment Technology for job posting process and properly maximizing system capabilities working within the SOPs and Requisition Management Guidelines
- Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunities within designated locations and build bench of diverse talent with candidates sourced and ready for interviewing and presentation to hiring managers
- Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop industry contacts and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Company
- Mentor hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures. May partner on conducting training on lawful hiring practices to hiring managers.
- Utilize behavioral interview techniques and web based assessment tools to identify qualified candidates
- Accountable for Affirmative Action Plans for specified requisitions/functional areas.
- Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods to manage expense controls to allow achievement of revenue, profit and utilization objectives.
- Analyze the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors.
- Assist Hiring Managers in developing and extending competitive job offers, and communicate acceptances to TA Services team for completion of the hiring process.
- Participate with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships to increase diversity hires. Serve as primary liaison to national diversity organizations within functional areas.
- Other projects as assigned
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three (3+) years prior recruiting experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods industry.
- Experience identifying and securing sources of potential job candidates
- Experience recruiting qualified candidates from a variety of sources
- Experience conducting phone interviews and assessing fit, verbally
- Experience marketing and selling a company's attributes to external candidates
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.