Eaton’s HR Services team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Supervisor to be based at our Cleveland, Ohio location. Reporting directly to the HR Services North America Talent Acquisition Manager, this position will help to develop and implement recruitment strategies throughout North America. The Talent Acquisition function supports the company's strategic goal of identifying, attracting and acquiring the best available talent to assist the organization in delivering sustainable, profitable growth. This role requires both strategic and tactical leadership based on the company's evolving talent acquisition needs while delivering on existing talent acquisition programs.
- Responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of ~ 10 Talent Acquisition Consultants
- Support and deliver on key talent acquisition metrics and goals (TTA, TTP, Customer Service, Quality)
- Recommend and promote TA best practices that focus on a world class candidate experience, position Eaton to be an employer of choice in the region and support Eaton’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Communicate and educate the organization on recruiting resources, systems, procedures, best practices and compliance items
- Partner with the HR Services team to identify and troubleshoot effective processes within our ATS and onboarding systems (this includes recruiting, interviewing, offers, background checks and onboarding)
- Partner with internal customers, as needed, to resolve recruiting issues and challenges
- Support and develop a team member to be an expert user in our Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with the Employment Marketing and Technologies team (EMT) to direct branding needs with, professional associations, diversity outreach and social media.
- Participate in and/or lead special projects within Talent Acquisition and other HR functional groups
- Responsible for enforcing and providing guidance on OFCCP policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers and peers
- Responsible for ensuring training of all available tools is provided to direct reports in addition to aiding in new hire training including the development of training materials
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a corporate recruiting or HR management role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing direct reports
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in HR/Labor Relations or Business from an accredited university
- Experience working with OFCCP policies and guidelines
- 3 years’ experience managing direct reports
- Experience using analytics/data/metrics to drive business results and impact business performance
- Proven track record of delivering results through successful project design and implementation
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.