Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary
As part of a team, this position is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Systems and reporting (Taleo/OBIEE). Supports Talent Acquisition and the business by providing related data, analyses and reports. Acts as liaison with various departments to ensure successful delivery of reports, interfaces and system enhancements/upgrades. May act as a lead/project manager on assigned projects. Provides regular updates to System's Manager as needed. II. Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Applies technical knowledge of Talent systems (Taleo) and business processes to support maintenance and required upgrades.
- Gathers information on business processes and system configuration/ customization and provides recommendations to achieve required business results.
- Provides reports and analytics (OBIEE) on a regular and ad hoc basis to Talent Acquisition, HR, Legal and various internal departments. Responsible for ongoing report development, enhancements and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a Taleo & OBIEE administrator and provides support of projects and implementations. This includes reviewing functionality and its impact to the current business processes including QA testing.
- Maintains awareness of vendor product enhancements/ roadmaps and the potential impact of those plans on current and future functionality.
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with TA constituents and customer base, serves as an interface between internal/external customers and functional team members
- Promotes proactive approaches using the company's Talent Acquisition System (Taleo) to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the its capabilities.
This position is not responsible for supervising others but may act as a lead on projects IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) in Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar area of study or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Two years of prior work experience as a systems business analyst or programmer.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel knowledge is required and will be tested.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Travel is not normally required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
V. Work Environment
- Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning and executing projects independently
- Works well as part of a team
- Ability to organize technical concepts and develop meaningful communication materials
- Builds strategic working relationships across organizations levels and functions
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide HRIS systems and HR business processes preferred
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."