About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Talent and Learning Advisor II acts as a strategic partner and advisor for our most complex businesses or functional groups (i.e. a business portfolio that is significant in size/scope, a portfolio with critical/complex talent and learning challenges/opportunities, and/or a portfolio undergoing a significant transformation). The Talent and Learning Advisor II is accountable to enable the creation, delivery and measurement of comprehensive learning and talent solutions aligned to strategic business priorities. The Talent and Learning Advisor II will develop and support the implementation of talent and learning strategies to build individual, team and organizational effectiveness throughout the Company. This role works in a collaborative fashion with HR partners and business leaders to set strategic direction to foster and influence change and implement best practices to drive Company and departmental results. Job Requirements Acts as a strategic business partner and advisor to business leaders and operates in alignment with HR leaders
• Proactively develops talent and learning development strategies that align with business and HR strategy and objectives
• Articulates and champions the value of talent development solutions and works in partnership with business leaders and HR leaders to develop integrated and effective talent and learning strategies
• Conducts needs assessments and confirms business requirements, engagement, and sustainment to support the creation of talent and learning solutions
• Participates in business planning and Line of Business projects and initiatives, as it relates to identifying performance outcomes and talent needs
• Supports talent review and assessment processes including the identification of critical business specific and leadership capability gaps
• Aligns with and supports organizational talent planning, succession planning and performance processes
• Identifies development opportunities (i.e. stretch assignments/high potential development programs) to accelerate the development of the organization's high potential talent
• Identifies opportunities to facilitate talent brokering conversations in partnership with HR partners and business leaders
• Acts as an advisor to the Centers of Excellence (CoEs), by validating the development, delivery and measurement of talent and learning
• Provides performance consulting to determine learning needs of the business and defines associated impact measurement strategy
• Partners with other Human Resources function(s) company-wide such as recruitment/retention, policies, or operations, to influence and design talent strategies Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ years related experience preferred
• In depth knowledge of recruiting and employment practices and extensive knowledge of federal and state employment laws
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Strong interpersonal, counseling, change management, and coaching skills
• Accustomed to an environment that is fast-paced with considerable expectation to timely delivery
• Possesses experience in tactical HR support and strategic planning
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to establish strong working relationships
• Excellent writing, analysis, conceptual and presentation skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent influencing/coaching skills to accomplish objectives through others and to build individual, team and organizational
• Skilled at developing in-depth relationships with ultimate decision-makers within the client organization
• Proficient with MS Office products and knowledge of HR databases a plus Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.