PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
The Firm provides HC support to our staff in the field through a Market/team structure.
Each of the 10 Markets has a Market People Leader (MPL) leading the Market and supporting HR staff in Advisory, Tax, Assurance, and IFS.
In addition, the teams are comprised of Market People Leader Senior Associate, Talent Consultants, Deployment Consultants, the Talent Acquisition team, and the Office of Diversity
to serve that market and/or team.
The Talent Consultant network will support partners and teams in execution of the people strategy, providing expertise in coaching, focusing on increasing impact, driving talent development, and aligning business needs, with a focus on our diverse professionals and high potential talent.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in human resources policies and practices, preferably within a professional services environment, including, but not limited to, the following areas related to the internal operations of a global network of professional services firms:
- Coaching and development;
- Talent management;
- Performance management;
- Employee relations;
- HR policy interpretation;
- Effectively implement diversity initiatives;
- Workforce planning and budgeting; and,
- Alternative talent pools including global workforces and third-party labor.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success within a role involving human resources management, preferably within the internal operations of a network of global professional services firms, which includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Accountable for the execution of the People Strategy implementation and HR support within assigned market, including coaching and development, talent management, performance management and facilitation;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to partners/leaders focused on accelerating the development of our people;
- Collaborate with partners/leaders to identify issues and to develop and execute action plans across all areas of our people strategy including diversity, development, performance management, rewards and recognition;
- Proactively lead partners/leaders in identification and management of high-potential talent and succession planning, retention efforts, connectivity, and diversity initiatives;
- Leverage tools from Onboarding teams, supports assimilation of new hires and interns to the team/practice, reviewing initial client assignments, and chargeability and diversity initiatives;
- Advise partners/leaders in developing and executing plans (e.g., broad-based work experience, workforce planning) to address both short and long term needs/skill gaps;
- Leverage understanding of the practice to positively influence deployment decisions with goal of balancing workload, optimizing utilization, promoting flexibility, diversity initiatives, and providing broad-based experiences and developmental opportunities while balancing firm and client needs; and,
- Team with Deployment Consultant, including liaising with Global Mobility teams on short and long term talent deployment, package review and transition, and repatriation.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.