Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. For more than 160 years, Otis has helped make modern life possible. Otis now moves more than 2 billion people each day. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, NCE "green" escalator and digital focus have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. We are proud to have a global team supporting over 66,000 employees that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support the area of Talent Development in North America for Otis Elevator, including learning & development, diversity & inclusion, and engagement. Partner with HR generalists and line leadership to design, implement, and execute on programs and practices that promote our vision and values. This role reports to the Associate Director, Talent and is based in West Palm Beach, FL. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with UTC and Otis resources to arrange appropriate development activities for employees; Includes the management and execution of the Otis' North American training programs and initiatives, and ensuring their alignment with business objectives
- Provide support to Diversity & Inclusion strategic programs aimed at increasing awareness and promoting an inclusive work environment including the strategy and assistance of national employee resources groups
- Manage the Employee Survey process; Develop meaningful analytics to identify trends and drive improvement related to acquisition and retention of talent
- Contribute to the effort to fully integrate Diversity & Inclusion and Learning & Development initiatives into the core talent processes of talent acquisition, onboarding, and succession
- Support the development and use of the global learning management platform
- Able to work in an unstructured environment - flexible and adaptable, able to prioritize and manage multiple high-visibility, time sensitive projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills - able to synthesize data from multiple internal and external sources and produce actionable information and recommendations
- Must be self-reliant, show initiative, and possess strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to confidentially collaborate across levels
- Previous experience in leading D&I and/or L&D initiatives is preferred
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years progressive experience
- Master's degree with 3+ years related experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.