RSM is in the process of a multi-year, multi-phased implementation of the Cornerstone OnDemand talent management system, internally referenced as Owning My Future. We are seeking a Talent Systems Analyst to work directly with and report to the Talent Systems Manager to provide system support to this highly-visible initiative, and to ensure successful short and long-term business outcomes.
To be successful in the role, candidates will need to possess an interest in Human Resources technology, working knowledge of human resources processes, strong multi-tasking skills, along with basic project management, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Serve as the day-to-day system support and key contact for HR functional administrators and key vendor contact to ensure successful implementation and daily maintenance occurs
- Execute upon identified project plans to ensure quality and timely delivery of solutions, leveraging basic knowledge of human resources functional practices
- Serve as main point of contact for the RSM Service Desk to troubleshoot identified issues and provide valid solutions for RSM partners and employees
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to translate business process into action through the configuration, testing, rollout, training and on-going support of the talent management system
- Become the system subject matter expert to internal business and human resources functional leaders and teams in order to coordinate the release management cycle, identify best practices and assist in the development and delivery of end user training
- Minimum 2 years HR experience with working knowledge of various human resources functions such as performance management, compensation, learning or talent acquisition processes preferred (emphasis on LMS or LCMS is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, build relationships and collaborate with others across a multi-location, multi-function matrix organization
- Able to prioritize multiple requests from different stakeholders, and combine process steps into efficient work flows to achieve desired results
- Comfortable creating and delivering instruction and training to system administrators and end users
- Design simple and easy to follow workflow diagrams, case studies, and requirements to outline or define systems processes or user workflows
- Asks thoughtful and relevant questions to ensure common understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and effective listening skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- Passion for helping others leverage technology as a differentiator in self-directing careers and managing teams
- Experience mapping and implementing system security and permissions
- Actively seeks feedback from others to understand strengths and developmental needs
- Previous LMS/LCMS or Learning technology experience is a plus
- Previous HRIS or Talent Management systems experience a plus
- Experience working SAAS vendor support and client success managers
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic web design skills, including HTML, CSS, and UI/UX design a plus
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.