People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
The Leadership & Organizational Development Talent Management Analyst supports the Leadership & Organizational Development COE overall and the Talent Management System (TMS) by developing leadership and staff competency in talent review and performance management. This role will be an integral team member supporting various L&OD programs, process and system oriented projects, and troubleshooting technical issues. This will include supporting various stakeholders, being knowledgeable about different processes and systems, maintaining and adapting organizational processes and system configurations as necessary. With deep understanding of the talent review and performance planning process and TMS functionality this role will partner with HRIS and the Talent Analytics teams to ensure implementation plans are set; plans align; risks identified and managed and key stakeholders are kept informed through routine reporting and consistent communication.
The L&OD Management Analyst under the direction of the OD Director of Performance Management & Talent Review will be responsible for some of the following:
- Consults and collaborates with OD Directors and HR Community to meet key business objectives.
- Develop and deliver TMS systems training and other OD focused training as needed.
- Consults with the HR Community and business operations as needed to investigate and analyze any issues or challenges with a performance planning, TMS administration, employee experience or processes for Performance Management.
- Collaborates with HRIS team and vendors on system and reporting requirements and enhancements.
- Administer the Talent Management System (TMS)
- Collaborates with the HR Community to ensure system and plans align with the Performance Management process.
- Develops TMS system and process documentation.
- Assists in establishing the overall governance plan
- Ensures effective system documentation, technical job aides and ancillary employee portals (e.g., HR Answers) are well maintained.
- Identifies process and system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with use acceptance testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Deliver first-tier support to the HRM Community resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Communicate with key stakeholders about the issues and resolutions put in place.
- Develop robust reporting and analytics solutions to measure and improve operational performance for TMS and across L&OD.
Bachelors Degree Required EXPERIENCE:
- 3-7 years' relevant work experience
- Robust analytic and problem solving skills
- Robust data and statistical analysis experience/skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills
- Solid relationship building skills and understanding of how to work with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Organizational development experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom