This role will help support and advance the strategy for the Talent Management and Organizational Capability team supporting the Global Operations, Supply and Strategy functions within PepsiCo. The main purpose of this team is to advance and develop talent along with functions specific critical skills through Career Frameworks, Competency Models, Talent Acceleration programs and Culture builders.
This role supports a variety of talent capability programs on a corporate and global scale as well as supporting and leading elements of Core Processes. This position is accountable for creating, implementing and measuring talent acceleration programs across these three functions.
The OMD Manager is responsible for:
- Provide internal consulting / project management/team oversight to clients and HR Business Partners by designing, developing and implementing Organization Development, Leadership/Management Development and Career Development interventions as well as serving as a subject matter expert to clients on performance improvement, performance coaching, skill development some of which may include:
- Oversee the ongoing implementation of core people processes that include PMP,OHS, developmental assessments and, ensuring the on-time training and communications, data collection, flawless employee participation, and consistent execution across client groups.
- Oversee and provide strategic guidance for the continued growth of Talent Analytics capability to support enhanced people decision making and workforce planning
- Update and implement the Talent Management strategy across a variety of programs, processes and methods. Talent capability programs include Career Frameworks, Critical Experiences, Competencies, People Planning and Talent Analytics.
- Deliver against the Talent Strategy by providing strategic guidance and direction in support of a number of functional capability programs.
- Execute PepsiCo's Core People Processes including 360/Hogan, Manager Quality Performance Index (MQPI), Org Surveys, and Performance Management.
- Partner with HRBPs to understand business clients' needs and provides value-add actionable solutions, tools and resources to HRBPs and business clients in various Org Management, People Development, Assessment, Org Design, Talent Planning and Performance areas. This role will create or leverage existing tools based on their deep understanding of how various tools can support a particular problem or issue.
- Bachelor's required; Masters preferred
- Strong competency in dealing with ambiguity & learning agility
- Solid analytical, communication, project management skills
- Ability to engage with client groups (including senior business leaders) and Senior HR leaders to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence & communicate effectively with senior executives
- Functional Competencies: Organization Development; Career Development & Succession Planning; Org. Capability; Change Leadership & Strategic Business Partnering; HR Administration & Information Systems; Process Consultation; Internal Consulting; Facilitation
- 5+ years experience in OMD design & execution of core HR processes, management/leadership development, evaluative tools, competency models and strategic HR OMD initiatives
Not Eligible for Relocation