Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
• Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
• Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
• Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
Unilever has been named in LinkedIn’s Top 3 most sought-after employers across all sectors.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/ Job Summary:
As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Sourcer will be charged with proactively identifying candidates by using multiple strategies to build a pipeline of diverse talent and skills sets for functions across the organization. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to determine sourcing strategy to attract talent or required skill sets and ensure the best qualified slate for open positions
- Build talent communities and pipelines for identified functions and key positions that meet current and future talent needs across the business, including marketing, supply chain, customer development/sales, and corporate functions
- Develop customized/robust sourcing strategies that are creative and innovative based on industry trends, and competitive intelligence on other companies
- Utilize advanced search techniques including Boolean search on internet portals, social media, LinkedIn, job boards, participation in networking events, contact lists, referrals, blogs, and industry directories etc. to uncover high quality underutilized talent pools
- Manage candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever Employment Value Proposition to prospective hires
- Manage all contact information in system keeping all information including emails, phone numbers, current roles up to date
- Provide insight to Talent Acquisition Team on research/sourcing industry trends, tools and strategies
- As needed, manage full life cycle internal and external recruitment activities for assigned business functions, placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed global processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure compliance with global and local recruitment policies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years recruitment/sourcing experience targeting passive and active candidates utilizing an array of tools and outlets. Consumer goods experience a plus.
- Proficiency in using various applicant tracking tools and software to manage sourcing and candidate pipeline management such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature, and Taleo.
- Excellent understanding of the newest and most successful sourcing/research strategies
- Proven success in sourcing/screening talent
- Deep internet search, strong research, social media and candidate generation skills
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a team
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and produce high volume pipelines under tight deadlines
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .