Activision is on the hunt for a razor-sharp Sourcer to identify and engage top talent for the company. As a Sourcer you will take on the initial contact and pipelining of talent, and manage candidates up to the interview process with our various US and International locations. You will communicate intelligently with your sourced candidates, persuade them to engage and interview within the Studio world at Activision, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their candidate experience. What you'll be doing...
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database.
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Attending, organizing and working recruiting events both on and off site
The skills and experience you'll bring...
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience sourcing required - including gaming environments such as Art, Animation, Engineering, Design and Production.
- Demonstrated ability in screening for highly creative positions and identifying strengths and areas of development
- Ability to conduct lead and executive level hires with tact and tenacity
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- A strong bias for action
- Strong negotiating, closing and follow-through skills
- Understanding of technology, ability to read and understand technical requirements
- Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
- Must be highly articulate
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preference for a combination of agency and in-house experience
- Client interaction, including working with Hiring Managers and Directors alike, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.