A candidate has been identified Role Value Proposition:
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We're looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will provide exemplary customer service managing total absence claims in a timely and accurate fashion Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Administer Family & Medical Leave Act standalone claims.
- Adhere to federal and state regulatory and/or company plan requirements and established FMLA workflow procedures.
- Promptly review new FMLA and other leave claims, evaluate against appropriate leave plans and make initial claim decision.
- Perform leave follow-ups as required, including recertification of health condition, intermittent claim tracking, RTW confirmation, etc.
- Update systems to accurately reflect leave status and ensure appropriate diary documentation exists.
- 2-4 years of experience in claims or customer service
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated
- High School Diploma required
0-5% Business Category
Global Technology and Operations Number of Openings
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 36282