Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has several immediate openings for qualified, safety-conscious CDL Class A Truck Drivers at its Santa Clara, CA Facility. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of the Company's liquid and bulk gas products to customers.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/careers . You can apply specifically to Job Req #19458.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH OUR DRIVER RECRUITER
Bill Stout 610 481 1419
$2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
* Average 1st year earning potential : $75,000+
* Home daily
* Hourly pay with overtime
* 2 consecutive days off per week
* Guaranteed pay for 40 hours a week
* On site shop/mechanics
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with rates as low as $20 a week
* 2 weeks vacation in your first year
* Paid holidays
* 401(K) plan with up to 8% company contribution
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* No back breaking loading and unloading of freight
* Paid training
* Company-provided PPE (including new boots each year)
* Proven history of employment stability (10% driver turnover)
* Minimum 25 yrs old
* Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
* Minimum 3 years current interstate or OTR tractor-trailer experience
* Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
* Must meet all DOT requirements
* Ability to work nights and weekends.
* Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company celebrating 75 years of operation. The company's core Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The company's Materials Technologies business, which Air Products intends to spin-off by September 2016, serves the semiconductor, polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries. The company had fiscal 2015 sales of $9.9 billion and was ranked number 284 on the Fortune 500 annual list of public companies. Approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries strive to make Air Products the world's safest and best performing Industrial Gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com .
Air Products offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, 401K plans.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Applications, Human Resources U.S., then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
A little about us:
Air Products has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.