Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
- Handles escalated ESS/MSS inquiries. Interprets policies and guidelines, and advanced tax and payroll issues.
- Handles escalated employee relations questions.
- Communicates and resolves escalated employee inquires delegated by HR Leaders.
- Executes and enhances process work supported by the HR Shared Services organization.
- Partners with other HR departments to promote team alignment. Works with HR services and HR Leaders to support new services.
- Audits the database and provide recommendations and solutions for improvements.
- Investigates unique/complex HR-related issues that are outside the scope of basic training and resolves those directly with employees and managers in accordance with SLAs.
- Leads team 'support of new services' projects into transition with designated departments.
- Updates and improves the department database to enable team members to take ownership of a higher percentage of inbound inquiries.
- Actively identifies opportunities for educating team.
- Supports and processes work, as assigned. Continually evaluates existing work processes and prospective processes work to ensure the most effective use of resources.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements and partners with the appropriate parties to test and implement improvements.
- Partners with other HR services and HR Leaders to facilitate knowledge transfer between the service center and HR departments.
- Provides support to lower-level representatives and new staff as needed.
- Supports service center staff relative to phone traffic as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer