is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley. With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians at our 340-bed facility, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
Join us as we achieve our Mission Statement:
MountainView Hospital is committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve. POSITION SUMMARY (includes, but is not limited to):
The Coordinator of the Structural Heart (SH) Program utilizes discretion and independent judgment to facilitate seamless care from referral to follow-up for patients who are candidates for SH therapy, applies nursing process to the provision of care for this subset of patients; manages and coordinates all aspects of the SH program; facilitates a team approach and collaborates with the multidisciplinary SH team to establish a plan of care starting from initial interventional evaluation and following the continuum of care including pre-procedure, post-procedure, and continued follow-up post SH implant.
- Works with the patient and family to provide teaching, education and support throughout the TAVR process.
- Assist in leading the facility to accreditation compliance and regulatory alignment, improvement on national and state/local public-reported measures, focused clinical reporting, and compliance with HCA supported national programs.
- Ensures maintenance of established electronic database, and submits patient demographic, medical and progress report information within designated time frames as required by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Participates in the department quality improvement program and strives to optimize patient outcomes through patient education and clinical expertise.
- Specific responsibilities will include scheduling outpatients evaluations and follow-up , implantation scheduling, maintaining valve database, and overseeing documentation( creation of order set, etc.) of the patient experience.
- The successful candidates will work with a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, technicians, staff and administrators, ensuring optimal care and efficiency for patient with valve disease.
Structural Heart procedures include, but not limited to, TAVR, LAAO, Lariat, TMVR.
~Nursecom~Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Education:
- Graduate from school of nursing.
- Masters degree required, NP preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with cardiac/vascular surgery and/or invasive cardiology.
- Skills in physical assessment, lab data interpretation, technological skills, and nursing theory and practice are required.
- Teaching experience in patient/family and staff education required.
- ACLS/BLS required.
- Certification in Critical Care with Cardiac Surgery sub-specialty or other related certification preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada is required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom