Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Assist Indirect Tax team in the US Tax reporting of EMC's entities.
Prepare US tax forms for EMC's US indirect tax return? Prepare responses to audit requests
Prepare various calculations, reconciliations and audit-ready documentation
- Proficiency in Excel, and ability to quickly learn various accounting software applications
- Ability to manage project deadlines and communicate
- status for multiple deliverables
- Reading and writing skills and maintenance of audit-ready documentation
- Candidate for Accounting, Finance, or Business degree
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Interns
Job ID: R18855
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.