- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of tax and accounting experience with a public accounting firm, public company tax department, or ideally a combination of both
- CPA is preferred
- Extensive working knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting principles and ASC 740, with 4+ years recent experience with Tax Accounting and/or S-OX internal controls for Tax
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision provision software and SAP a plus
- Strong written, presentation, organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to team effectively with all levels of management and different business cultures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent thinker and self starter
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.