Johnson & Johnson’s Corporate Tax Department is recruiting for a Tax Analyst – Compliance / Reporting / Indirect to support the J&J US Tax Center of Excellence (CoE). This position is located in Titusville, New Jersey.
With $70.1B billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 128,000 people and work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 275 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals, and medical technology.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Tax Analyst – Reporting is part of the J&J US Tax Center of Excellence (CoE). The He/she will be part of a team that will be responsible for tax reporting for Johnson & Johnson US based companies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in planning and other projects
- Financial tax reporting for actual and forecast periods to Financial Accounting and Corporate Tax pursuant to ASC 740
- Communication of tax rate drivers
- Preparation and analysis of Fin 48 reserves, taxes payable and deferred taxes
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Presentation of tax topics to other business units and participate or lead special projects as needed
- Participate in planning; uses understanding of organizational structure, business and tax law to generate tax planning ideas relevant to the company; uses available resources to identify tax planning ideas to quantify impact.
- Prepare and/or review and ensure accuracy of direct tax account analysis
- Participate in process improvement and other Ad Hoc projects
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance
- A CPA, CMA, JD, MBA, Masters of Tax or other certifications are preferred
- A minimum of 12 months’ prior professional work experience in corporate income tax or public accounting is required
- A firm understanding of financial accounting practices and direct tax compliance preparation is preferred
- A strong communication (verbal and written), time management, team-oriented and prioritization skills are required
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Proficiency in Vertex, OneSource and CorpTax and SAP is preferred
- These positions may require up to 10% domestic travel
- This position is currently located in Titusville, NJ
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.