- Preparation U.S. federal income tax returns for legal entities which are included in the consolidated PepsiCo, Inc. & Affiliates tax return.
- Preparation of Unitary and Separate state and local income tax returns.
- Aid in the forecast of the effective and cash tax rates for planning and quarterly reporting.
- Aid in the preparation / review of quarterly and year-end income tax provision (FAS 109 reporting).
- Provide support for federal and state income tax audit defense.
- Assist in tax planning and research projects.
- Stay informed about the Company's ongoing business activities and results of operations in consideration of tax implication.
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance, Masters in Tax or Accounting a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years tax experience.
- Strong ability to communicate.
- Desire to grow career in dynamic tax department.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.