PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
The Process Businesses practice is one of PwC's national practices that focuses on specific service offerings for which we have developed economies of scale to reach a broader client base.
Clients of this practice benefit from our ability to leverage off of the collective knowledge of our team that has been gained through serving clients in similar industries and businesses.
Members of this practice serve as business advisors by providing high-value tax services and strategic planning ideas to their clients.
The Wealth Management Tax Services (WMTS) practice offers clients a scalable solution to address the tax compliance needs of corporations, partnerships, and other business entities.
Their specialized compliance services can be integrated at any point in the compliance life cycle to maximize a tax department's strengths and minimize the impact on company resources.
The WMTS practice specializes in international compliance services (global or multi-territory regulatory and tax compliance services, specialized tax professionals around the world, global compliance solutions such as an internet-based technology platform) federal compliance services (computing book/tax differences, preparing forms, return review, quarterly work, IRS audit support) and state compliance services (returns, quarterly work, state notices, state amended returns). The WMTS Practice supports clients by providing outsourcing services which include the management over the preparation and review of income and franchise returns along with responses to income tax examinations of our clients by federal, state and local taxing authorities.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Required: CPA, Enrolled Agent, or member of the Bar.
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success, s directing efforts managing tax compliance needs pertaining to corporations, partnerships and other business entities, including the following areas:
- Collaborating daily with tax practitioners and other related levels of business managers and staff, including partners, directors, clients and third party appraisers;
- Utilizing fundamentals and principles related to fiduciary income tax returns and the compliance-related aspects of a Service Level Agreement;
- Preparing year-round maintenance of federal and state tax returns and forms for various type of client accounts (ex. 1041, 5227, 1099, 990/PF, 3520, 5498, 1099R) and e estimated taxes for trust accounts; and,
- Delivering federal and state tax business compliance services, as well as related large-scale outsourcing solutions.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in managing tax compliance needs pertaining to corporations, partnerships and other business entities, including the following areas:
- Preparing fiduciary and individual income tax and franchise returns;
- Preparing, reviewing, printing, and assembling detailed 1099s;
- Responding to client requests for copies of 1099s, K-1s and trust returns / resolve Federal and State government tax inquiries, as well as a high volume of transmittals and tax returns;
- Manually updating gains and losses reports;
- Preparing effectively written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional business environment;
- Utilizing problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on troubleshooting and devising creative solutions, Identifying, researching, and documenting tax issues, as well as devising and offering related solutions; and,
- Organizing, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and assignments within a professional tax services business environment.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.