RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic M&A Lead Tax Manager to join our national Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax group. This is a rapidly growing consulting practice with significant advancement opportunities. We advise multinational corporations, privately held companies, partnerships, and private equity firms on the tax aspects of planning, structuring, and executing M&A transactions.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Work with and assist other senior members of the M&A Tax practice with various technical tax issues dealing with consolidated returns, S Corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Assist clients with reorganizations, bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, Earning and Profits, and Section 382 studies
- Develop, motivate, and train team members
- 5+ years of federal tax with mergers and acquisition experience in a public accounting firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or J.D./LL.M
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements
- Excellent research and writing skills
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.