We currently have an opportunity for a Tax Manager for our Not for Profit practice in Indianapolis. This practice provides clients with tax guidance and planning related to protecting tax-exempt status, preparing and/or reviewing tax returns for exempt organizations and their taxable affiliates (990s/1120s/1065s) and related filings, including international filings as needed, IRS audit defense strategies, and other relevant tax matters. Our people work on key client issues in domestic federal taxation, with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client's business objectives.
- Provide tax compliance and/or advisory services to tax-exempt organizations
- Work as part of a dedicated team of experienced exempt organization tax professionals
- Build and manage a portfolio of client relationships of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billings, collections, and tax project budgets
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- 5 - 7 years experience in public accounting
- Experience providing tax compliance and/or advisory services to tax-exempt organizations
- Experience managing team members and engagements
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.