Our employees enjoy the opportunity to work directly with clients’ key decision makers and company owners of high profile and emerging businesses. This hands-on experience helps them gain a better understanding of the challenges facing our clients and allows them to see firsthand the positive impact their work can have on the client's business.
- Providing high level tax planning, tax provision and tax compliance services for corporations, LLCs and partnerships
- Extensive tax expertise and knowledge in financial services
- Extensive tax expertise and knowledge in merger, acquisition and disposition transactions
- Managing all aspects of client accounts and fostering client relationships.
- Recognizing and creating opportunities to expand additional tax, audit and consulting services to clients
- Performing tax analysis, handling routine and complex client tax questions, resolving complex issues, and overseeing complex tax research projects.
- Growing, developing and expanding the firm's offering of tax, audit and consulting services to non-clients
- Developing, training, mentoring and coaching our people
- Ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, supervise and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as internal managers and partners
- Possesses in-depth and current knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships with CFOs, Controllers, and mid-sized business owners
- Business development experience. Track record of generating extended services from existing clients as well as developing new clients
- Experience with FAS109 and FIN48
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills needed
- Project management and critical thinking skills needed
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years recent public accounting experience serving the middle market corporations, LLC and partnerships
- CPA Certification Required
- Experience with SEC clients
• Masters of Taxation
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.