Tax Preparers for 2017 Tax Season
We are currently seeking tax preparers for the 2017 tax season.
This is a seasonal position with a pay rate that ranges from $13 to $17 per hour, depending on experience.
• Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
• Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
• Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
• Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
• Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
Tax Preparer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good mathematics skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.