PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
A key priority to achieving success in our Firm is Global Delivery Model (GDM). Within the Tax Line of Service (LoS), the GDM model focuses on developing Service Delivery Centers (SDCs) to perform routine tax activities that are high volume, low risk and non-client facing. The SDCs will focus on leveraging technology and standardized processes with a critical focus on efficiency. The Tax SDCs are home to many of our critical business processes being delivered to PwC's Tax clients and also manage Global Delivery Center services. Tax currently has many high priority positions that are critical to the development, implementation and future of the Service Delivery Centers. Joining this growing part of our business will provide an opportunity to be a part of the transformation of the way the Tax LoS delivers client service.
The Service Delivery Center (SDC) aims to provide engagement teams with an efficient, quality embedded, and cost effective way to support the delivery of certain aspects of the compliance process.
While the SDC is considered an extension of the engagement team, the engagement team retains control over client interaction, final client work products and reviews, and tax technical decisions.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 0
Minimum Degree Required: Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Fields of Study
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related; or the anticipated and successful completion of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field within 12 months of hire.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in roles related to performing tax compliance-related processes within a tax services delivery center, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Setting up the internal technology tools used to manage tax return processes;
- Preparing and filing tax extensions;
- Preparing data on relevant tax forms, reviewing and transmitting;
- Receiving and organizing client data;
- Collecting, verifying, identifying outstanding information, and filing and notifying engagement team when complete;
- Receiving, sorting, processing and inputting external K1 tax return forms;
- Preparing E-filing tax returns, including clearing diagnostics, submission of returns, clearing rejections, filing confirmations, engagement team notification;
- Understanding the process workflows related to work requests from initiation through completion; and,
- Demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success with performing tax compliance-related processes within a tax services delivery center, leveraging various technologies ( i.e., Microsoft Office suite, tax software programs, etc.), preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas::
- Utilizing and applying guidelines and learnings to maximize processes and delivery of high-quality results;
- Working independently, prioritizing work, and multi-tasking within in fast-paced environment;
- Performing continuous training to proactively learn new processes, and a general interest in business and working with numbers;
- Applying knowledge to deliver work products and improve processes;
- Providing technical and process support to the Process Specialists related to the execution of work assigned;
- Meeting or exceeding workload balance and utilization targets for the team;
- Understanding and meeting deadlines, including following up with stakeholders, as necessary; and,
- Supporting engagement teams across a US-based professional consulting services firm.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.