IBM is seeking candidates to join its U.S. transfer pricing practice. Transfer pricing is a multi-disciplinary sub-specialty supporting the International Tax Services, State and Local and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management groups. IBM is a globally integrated enterprise that targets the intersection of technology and effective business.
This is a challenging and fast paced position that requires a candidate to understand financial reports and prepare financial and economic analyses of inter-company transactions involving cross border flows of goods, services and intangible property.
Lead transfer pricing projects to successful completion;
• Plan, coordinate and draft U.S. and local country transfer pricing studies and strategies that revolve around fact gathering and economic analysis;
• Interact with tax and business executives, present transfer pricing planning strategies, answer technical questions and gather data or other business information required for transfer pricing studies;
• Ensure compliance with all U.S. and non-U.S. transfer pricing rules;
• Research, draft and review legal agreements;
• Oversee valuation analyses of existing or acquired intangibles;
• Oversee/develop financial models to evaluate audit risks and opportunities for transfer pricing planning projects;
• Oversee global transfer pricing audits and draft written responses in connection with transfer pricing inquiries from tax authorities.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.