The firm is looking for a dynamic Tax Senior Associate to join our growing team.
- 3+ years experience working in a public accounting firm with current tax experience with a strong background in Partnerships, S Corporations and C Corporations and Commercial industries.
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- CPA certification
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Masters in Taxation desirable
- Recent public accounting experience
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.