RSM is looking for a dynamic Tax Senior Associate to join our growing tax team. With RSM, you'll have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues. This role has a strong focus on ASC740 and complex corporate taxation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required and CPA or JD preferred
- Must have at least 2+ years of corporate federal tax compliance and tax consulting experience pertaining to planning, research and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- Experience in public accounting
- Masters in Taxation desirable
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.