RSM is looking for a Tax - Senior Manager to join our expanding tax practice in Northern Indiana. This role provides an opportunity to join a high-performing tax practice. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following.
- Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Be client facing and grow practice
- Be responsible for revenue generation and managing a book of business
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Initiating "cross selling" business to other practices.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Developing an understanding of client's business and becoming a "functional expert" in the area.
- Keeping abreast of changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications
- Providing appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
- BA / BS in Accounting
- CPA license required
- Strong experience with consolidated corporate returns, including multi-state and international tax issues
- 8+ years continuous recent public accounting experience.
- Must be able to support financial growth efforts and manage a book of business
- Successful candidates will possess ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, supervise and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as internal managers and partners.
- Experience in the review of corporate returns specific to a variety of industries including Manufacturing Wholesale Distribution, Service, Retail and Restaurants.
- Possess specialized knowledge of ASC 740.
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.