Our Indianapolis office is experiencing strong growth and as a result we are looking to add a Senior Manager for our Family Wealth Services Tax Practice which provides Personal Financial and Estate Planning Services, Tax Compliance, and Family Office Services.
Conduct internal training courses or seminars on technical subjects
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
- CPA licensure or JD required
- Recent public accounting experience required
- Tax Advisory and Estate Planning experiences required
- 10+ years of experience in dealing with high net worth clients required
- 5+ years of managerial experience required
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Exposure to Tax preparation and research software required including RIA, CCH, BNA, ProFx desired