About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview TD Technology Summer Internship Program - Farmington Hills, MI
TD Technology offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience - where you'll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you'll need to launch a successful career.
Our summer intern position will be with TD Auto Finance (TDAF). TDAF is an automotive finance company that offers distinct auto finance products and a full suite of services to a network of franchised car dealerships across the United States. Job Description TD Summer Internship Experience
Our 10 week non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD
• A variety of professional experiences
• Professional development training
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects Job Requirements Preferred Qualifications
• Currently in Junior year of college - Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business Technology Mgmt or Technology Sciences.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills; preferred knowledge of SDLC & PMLC.
• Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to develop good business relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders
• Preferred familiarity and strength in any of the following: C, C++, C#, Object C, Java, Java Script, Python, Ruby, SQL, J2EE, Web Services, .NET, VBA, FPML, XML, HTTP, WSDL, Linux, Unix, Perl, Oracle, AIX, Windows, DB2, FIX Protocol.
•Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Michigan City (Primary) Farmington Hills
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.