The Team Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and analytical tasks to support members of the team. The role requires a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task. Must be proactive and thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and constantly changing environment. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and set up conferences across multiple time zones.
- Assist with various administrative aspects of the team, including but not limited to monitoring email, answering phone calls, mail services, general copying, filing and scanning.
- Organize internal and external meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communications.
- Schedule all travel within budget, producing travel itineraries and expense reports.
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research
**Note: Role is not responsible for soliciting and processing client account requests.
Role is not eligible for registration.Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.