Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Team Lead COE Investment Analytics BME North America (NA) to be initially based in Skillman, NJ. This position will relocate to Titusville in the second half of 2017.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®, as well as OTC brands.
This individual will facilitate the Canadian transition into the NA CoE model, managing standardized reporting, planning and analytics processes for Canada BME investment dollars, totaling $100MM across the Canadian Beauty, OTC, and HealthE franchises. In addition, this individual will play a critical “consolidator” role across Total NA Consumer BMEs of $1B on key responsibilities such as liaising with FP&A, managing Non-Working Media, and driving unified solutions on common areas of opportunity across NA Consumer BME. Additionally, this individual will partner with the Regional Marketing Operations team on initiatives to help manage efficiencies in process and spend related to BMEs. This position will have 2 direct reports.
This role offers significant opportunity to:
• Connect with the business
• Shape the future of Global Finance
• Lead cross-functionally
• Deliver significant efficiencies and synergies
• Lead transition of Canada into CoE business model as well as own reporting and analytics on BME spend
• Lead/Manage day to day issue resolution for BME Team related to base processes
• Supervise and manage two direct reports
• Frequent exposure to upper management
• Provide frequent updates to leadership on process improvements and bottlenecks
• Partner and educate Marketing and Business Unit Finance business partners on a new J&J Finance model and tools
• Partner with FP&A on providing consolidation reporting and support
• Provide timely and actionable reporting and analysis of budget vs. actual for Canada
• Provide key analytics to business leaders to enable key business decisions
• Key BME Finance business partner to Regional Marketing Operations team
Continuous process improvements:
• Responsible for continuing to provide continuous improvement of processes by standardizing processes and procedures as well as find efficiencies
• Strong partnership with Compliance team to ensure audit results with no exceptions
• Supports ad hoc requests/projects
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required,
• A major in Accounting, Economics or Finance is preferred.
• Master’s/MBA degree is preferred.
• A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
• Leadership experience is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
• Experience with SAP is preferred.
• The ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization is required.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are required.
• High motivation, strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills are required.
• The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ, and will relocate to Titusville in the second half of 2017.
• This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.