To assist with the activities of the Customer Call Center ensuring quality service to customers and serves as a communication vehicle for Team Managers and Unit Manager to maximize coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Experience:
- Provide immediate assistance/feedback to team members on operational procedures and issues.
- Assist resource desk with identifying and assigning additional resources to load balance various segments.
- Coordinate with managers the training of new hires.
- Manage queue availability (ACW, Handle Time, Unscheduled Breaks, AUX usage).
- Manage Job Buffers
- Handling Service Job Escalations
- Special projects as assigned.
- Will Provide Assistance for Outbound, CSG and NDC Calls
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the TIS Customer Call Monitoring Center preferred.
- Must meet all CMC performance standards (with at least a Meets performance rating).
- Qualified candidates must be able to work independently, with little or no direction from Team Managers or Unit Manager and maintain a high degree of productivity and accuracy.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Qualified candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, detail oriented and is able to multi-task.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.