Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Team Lead Document Control in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Team Lead working on the Document Control team, you will be empowered to lead the Document Control team and manage the electronic document management system, and a typical day will include:
- Lead the Document Control team and provide organizational management of the Document Control Systems and infrastructure improvements.
- Manage the electronic document management system for Brooklyn Park, including support staff, to process and release controlled documentation for commercial operations.
- Plan, develop, and administer records management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling of site GMP records and other information in compliance with 21 CFR Parts 11, 210-211, 600 and GLP records following Part 58.
- Plan development and implementation of records management policies intended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records, reports, and other information contained on paper, computer program, or other media, and conducting periodic audits.
- Provide training to on-site personnel in records management practices and use of the electronic document management system.
- Supervise and mentor employees within Document Control.
- Lead the completion of project milestones by analyzing the situation, developing recommendations, and creating solutions to solve problems.
- Delegate responsibilities to direct reports as appropriate, to achieve department goals and meet customer needs.
- Oversee development and implementation of processes and procedures for streamlining the department activities and meeting customer needs.
- Ensure documents contain accurate information and disseminate information throughout the organization.
- Perform system administration for electronic document management system.
- Lead and coordinate collection of documents/records in support of facility audits.
- Develop and execute process for tracking and trending training compliance, as well as other department metrics.
- Requires a minimum of 8+ years in document control or in a related field within a regulated industry. 2+ years supervisory experience required.
- Must have previous work experience with GxP documentation requirements.
- Must have advanced written and communication skills in grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Acrobat, and electronic databases.
- Typing proficiency of 70 WPM.
Degree in Records Management, Library Science or Management Information Systems desirable.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Wrist and hand motion (e.g., typing, writing).
- Requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting up and down to head and chest level, kneeling, and stooping regularly throughout a regular work shift.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or training, this could include overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 5% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine Learn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.