In the role of Team Lead, Regional Leave, you will be able to partner with the Supply Chain manufacturing organization to influence and effectively manage leave management, with a dedicated focus on FMLA and ADA administration. Your leadership will impact vendors, medical professionals, direct reports, and partners within the business. We're looking for you to take a new angle on what otherwise might be ordinary. HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Qualifications: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Managing a Team & Collaborating With Peers - Along with partnering with the entire Kellogg Leave Management department, you'll be leading associates in leave administration, including FMLA and ADA compliance, while utilizing numerous technical systems. Is that right up your alley? Plan on developing your team by understanding performance expectations and having in-depth conversations to help them grow.
- Creating Strong Partnerships - You'll be fostering relationships with vendors and healthcare providers, Supply Chain partners, HR leaders, data management, employee relations, and legal & compliance. At the end of the day, you're a key team player cross-functionally.
- Evaluating Current Practices & Innovating Better Solutions - Think bigger, think better. You will dig into Kellogg's current systems and evaluate our vendor processes and services. You will take what you learned, combined with your knowledge of FMLA and ADA legal requirements, to recommend solutions that will improve the way we administer FMLA, ADA, and other Leave Management policies.
- Developing Programs - Success can be shaped by you. You'll be developing and delivering a training program that will educate our HR Managers on best practices for FMLA and ADA management. You'll be the innovator for a strategy playbook to ensure common situations have consistency.
- Understanding Compliance Law - We know you are the expert, so you will be responsible for compliance with federal, state, and local paid leave requirements. Plan on using project management to lead ongoing compliance with law changes.
- Bachelor's Degree or International Equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related Demonstrated strong technical knowledge of FLMA, ADA, and other applicable leave management regulations with experience implementing those rules and regulations in multiple employer settings
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, particularly leave and disability management
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Sound understanding of Supply Chain manufacturing
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Demonstrated experience leading an RFP
- Experience developing and leading trainings
- Experience in developing and leading a team
It's best to apply today, because we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the link below:
New Hire Benefits Guide The Finer Print
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: