McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Team Lead- Software Engineering
As a Capital One Team Lead Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- 5 or more years of hands-on coaching and development of junior engineer teammates
- Significant experience with Agile and Agile Craftsmanship practices including TDD/ATDD, Paired Programming and Emergent Design
- Experience with deploying applications to the cloud (AWS)
- 2 or more years’ managing people
- Experience with Micro-services Architecture
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Experience in DevOps and Automation using CICD tools and processes (such as Jenkins, Maven, Ansible)
- Familiarity with Financial Services and Banking concepts
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.