Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. Panasonic Factory Solutions Company of America, a unit of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops and supports innovative manufacturing processes around the core of robotic arc welding, software and circuit manufacturing technologies-thereby contributing to the growth and prosperity of our customers' businesses. We aim to continually advance these core competencies by developing ground-breaking equipment, processes and solutions to enhance the global environment. Panasonic's combined expertise in manufacturing, producing world-class equipment, engineering and consultancy solutions, and technical support drive productivity without rival.
Currently, PFSA has an immediate opening available for Team Lead, Technical
What You'll Get to Do:
- Planning & organizing all aspects of product development using Jira and Bitbucket - Manage a group of 5 -6 developers
- Create and manage project plans
- Define scope, timelines and assign work to development team members.
- Guide and monitor work performance.
- Strong skills in coordinating activities of cross-functional project resources and disciplines in execution of the project goal.
- Ensure project is within established schedules & budget.
- Interface with customers to understand requirements
- Ensure quality assurance requirements are met by monitoring processes Monitor and report progress to all stake-holders #LI-NR1
- What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years experience in the software industry of which at least 6 years of proven experience in leading multiple large-size technical projects.
- Experience in product management and release control.
- Strong technical background with prior development experience in tools & technologies such as Linux, C , C# JS and other Microsoft .NET technologies etc.
- Experience using software product development tools such as Jira, Bitbucket
- Experience in designing low level communication protocols.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of database and system design with exposure to development methodologies.
- Exposure to Manufacturing and automation a great bonus.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate Degree in Electrical / Electronics/Computer Engineering
Eligible Candidates should already have
- Solid understanding of development, testing and integration methodologies
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes.
- Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough with careful attention to detail
- Some international Travel is required.
What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.