• Bachelors Degree - Business Management, Supply Chain
• 5+ years of Customer Supply Chain or Logistics leadership experience
• Knowledge of supply chain processes that include order management, outbound warehouse activities, freight movement and customer receiving practices.
• Strong knowledge base in replenishment, forecasting and inventory management concepts, direct experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills (trend analysis, cost benefit analysis)
• Knowledge of budget and expense control and general accounting principles.
• Proficient use of Order Processing and Replenishment systems and reporting.
• Travel Required
• Primary leadership competencies must include:
• Champion Change
• Manage Execution
• Drive Results
• Focus on Customer Needs
• Use Sound Judgment
• Foster Enthusiasm and Teamwork
• Negotiation skills
• Masters of Business - Business Management, Supply Chain
• Directly responsible for building relationships and partnering with key customer associates at all levels to effectively manage CPFR replenishment, inventory management and logistics activities.
• Negotiate and influence GSK and Customer blended strategic requirements to meet both companies' goals.
• Understand the current customer supply chain strategy and business model through collaborative integration and analysis of Big Data (down to store level segmentation) to determine opportunities and solutions.
• Lead team in implementation of agreed to strategies that ensure consistent execution of supply chain, logistics, forecasting, replenishment, and inventory strategies across the total customer supply chain.
• Champion the GSK supply chain to deliver customer scorecard and critical GSK KPI results via agreements gained at annual top-to-top meeting between Supply and Commercial leaders from both the customer and GSK.
• Drive further improvements and efficiencies within GSK's Supply Chain by leading or participating in initiatives using Accelerated Delivery and Performance (ADP).
• Own Strategy Development and Communication of Inventory Allocation Process when weeks of supply indicate service issues to the customer.
• Coordinate and communicate CPFR / Customer Service shipment projections to Demand Planning and Finance Leaders for the purpose of delivering GSK's financial goals on a Quarterly and Year End basis.
• Communicate all Customer supply chain initiatives to GSK leaders in Supply Chain Logistics and Sales.
• Support and facilitate personnel development to meet career aspirations; including coaching, PDP discussions, and talent reviews. Determine salary and bonus levels through review process. Hire and promote highly talented associates and terminate as needed.
• Manage New Product Development launch activity for Customer Service
• Convey customer inventory strategy and levels to Demand Planning as input to company forecasting process
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.