Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. is recruiting for a Team Leader – Maintenance located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Team Leader – Maintenance will:
• Lead a team of skilled of technicians to maintain, continuously improve, and upgrade packaging systems.
• Ensure conformity to all quality, safety, health and environmental requirements.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in a manufacturing environment.
• Proactively assesses and analyzes maintenance technologies, processes and systems.
• Utilizes state of the art technology, systems, and process excellence tools.
• Directly supervise maintenance technicians, which includes leading, planning, coordinating, and scheduling their work.
• Execute preventive maintenance programs.
• Ensure reliable and efficient operation packaging and support systems.
• Conducts safety and environmental operations to meet requirements for the site.
• Assure that direct reports are fully and effectively trained and work in compliance with applicable SOPs, cGMPs, regulatory requirements, safety, environmental, and Company policies.
• Understand and ensure adherence to the collective bargaining agreement.
• Facilitate communication activities and act as liaison between hourly colleagues and other leaders at the site. Communicate operational information and solicit feedback from direct reports.
• Coach and counsel direct reports regarding operations and/or colleague performance. Administer corrective action as necessary.
• Initiate and lead activities to improve operations.
• Provide leadership necessary to effectively implement and execute change.
• Work with contractors and vendors to keep track of performance requirements including cost, quality, safety, and environmental.
• Help create a work environment that embraces change by providing the leadership needed to implement and execute goals to meet business requirements.
• Be responsible for: partnering with operations, functional and management personnel to develop and implement methods and processes that optimize the flow and use of material, machine and human resources.
• Assure that direct reports are fully and effectively trained and work in compliance with applicable S.O.Ps, cGMPs, regulatory requirements, safety, environmental, and Company Policies.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A degree focused in engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience required.
• A minimum of three (3) years of proven supervisory experience is required.
• Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Previous manufacturing and packaging experience is preferred.
• Experience with TPM, Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
• Maximo or another CMMS system is preferred.
• Previous experience with managing department budgets is preferred.
• Demonstrated project management experience is preferred
• Strong analytical skills are required
• Proficiency with MS Office is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, listening, negotiating and problem-solving/decision-making skills are required
• This position’s hours are primarily 1st shift, but needs ability to cover 2nd or 3rd shift when necessary.
• This position is located in Lititz, PA and may require up to 10% domestic of travel.Primary Location
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function