Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Team Leader, Worldwide Customer Quality, to be located in Somerville, New Jersey.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and electiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Worldwide Customer Quality Team Leader is responsible for all or any of the following areas; Customer Complaints Process, Product Return, Service and Repair, continuous Process Improvement, Product Complaint Laboratory, and Audit Support.
• This individual’s leads the customer complaint analysts/liaisons to achieve timely execution of complaint capture, initial file review, and file closure.
• This individual leads the development of standard operating procedures, develops training programs, and tracks and reports on metrics used to maximize efficiency and productivity.
• This individual can act as the e-system administrator.
• The WCQ Team Leader leads the product return process to ensure timely execution of device return through managing customs, shipper kit and decontamination supplier.
• This individual leads the execution of initiatives to drive continuous improvement to the customer quality processes including the implementation of lead activities, corrective and preventive actions, as well as improvements identified through internal and external audits.
• This individual maintains a strong compliance profile within area of responsibility and represents the customer quality group during internal and external audits.Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in life science, engineering, business, or equivalent professional experience is required.
• Minimum of 6 years in quality, medical device, pharmaceutical, or health care environment is required.
• 2+ years of customer support, sales, or marketing experience preferred.
• Experience in handling patient/customer complaints/inquiries/service issues and interacting with regulatory bodies/agencies is preferred.
• CQE (Quality Engineer Certification), CRE (Reliability Engineer Certification), CQA (Quality Auditor Certification), CQM (Certified Quality Manager), Certified ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Auditor, and PE Certification are assets.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
J2W: LI NAPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.