Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Team Manager, End User Experience
Capital One is seeking a Team Manager to be responsible for proactively managing a team of associates who provide end user hardware and software support.
- Lead team focused on analyzing end user experience and proactively identifying issues and areas for improvement
- Helps set priorities and influence outside teams to focus/improve the end user experience
- Manage a team of associates providing hardware and software support
- Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained
- Schedules personnel responding to critical situations
- Guide team in identifying incident trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborates and networks with teams across IT enterprise in order to drive long-term solutions, restore service and/or identify problems
- Selects, develops and evaluates associates to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of process management experience
- At least 3 years of IT operations experience
- At least 1 year of experience with ITIL processes
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering or military experience
- 1+ years of experience managing IT operations team
- ITIL Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.